Monday, September 10, 2012

Hi from Oskari.


Hi! My name is Oskari!
I am 10 years old and my birthday is on the 1st April. I am in primary six. I am quite tall for my age and reasonably slim. My favourite sport is swimming and I train five or six times each week. My other hobbies are fencing, judo, rugby and I love reading. I have brown hair and it just had a cut. It is usually quite long, and my eyes are greeny-brown!
I play guitar, piano and violin. I am at grade 2 in guitar and grade 1 in piano. Do any of you play instruments?

4 Comments:

Peter said...

Hi Oskari. I am 9 years old and my birthday is 29th of March. I don't play any instruments.

Tim said...

Hi, Oskari! How long you have train judo? I started 3 weeks ago.

Tim said...

Hi Oskari! I have white belt because i have just started.

Nicky said...

Do you Nhave any sisters or brothers?